Few people today know that the first Soviet processor (or rather microprocessor section) K587 worked without a clock generator. He was absent at the stage of ideas, that is, the designers did not want problems with noise, etc. As a result, self-invented taktiruemuyu scheme. Actually now remembered that asynchronous processors are more convenient and practical.
In the Soviet Union, this area was VI Warsaw, the students actively in demand in the west. At the moment I am interested in his article about asynchronous TRIMOSBUS interface. Can anyone get the original Russian version:
journal "Automation and Computer Science" Volume 19, No 4, p. 83-90, 1985
Returning to the processor K587, K588 Modification of CMOS is still used by the military. Civilian products with the processor - this administration machines.
I have requested to respond to the people who ever worked with a series of K588 and can share information. The sponsors K587 (Dshhunyan, Vasenkov and others) have written at one time a couple of books. I did not find them on the Internet, perhaps someone knows where they are in djvu.
Last edited Alik Sat Feb 18, 2006 20:36:34, edited 1 time in total.
No comments:
Post a Comment